Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just Because You're Paranoid......






doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

1 comment:

IMMAT said...

A recent double-blind study conducted by IMMAT Laboratories revealed that as many as 92% of all motorists experience a SIGNIFICANT reduction in road rage during rush hour traffic when wearing an IMMAT band. The study revealed that the remaining 8% of motorists who did not achieve this benefit were wearing the wrong size IMMAT.
(Bracelets that are too big are inclined to fall off and bracelets that are too loose are inclined to shut off blood supply to the brain).

Please contact us if you are a special needs IMMAT wearer. We will find a size right for you!